To understand the importance of good call handling skills and the impact this has on a patient’s experience. To develop an understanding of the Trusts’ values and behaviours and the positive impact they have on the service.
- Identify good call handling skills and practical skills required
- Explore interpersonal skills needed for managing patients over the phone
- Identify barriers and how to resolve challenges such as difficult situations or communication issues
- Underline the importance of confidentiality
- Summarise a call and end on a positive note
South Tees NHS trust staff
If you are a non-medical registrant who is eligible for Continual Professional Development (CPD) funding this course will account as part of your annual allowance for CPD funding.
The Learning and Development team. For information please email: [email protected]
All cancellations need to be made through your account. For those who do not attend without cancellation, your line manager will be notified and a possible charge may be incurred.
Please be advised that this session has a minimum attendee requirement therefore if this isn’t met we may cancel the session. If this session is cancelled we will aim to advise attendees as far in advance as possible and apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Certificates and feedback:
Upon completion of this course a certificate will be available for you to download from your account along with any other post course information.