NOTE: Please use this event if you are a South Tees staff member who wishes to attend virtually via TEAMS link.
Please search for the correct event booking pages if you are:
- A South Tees staff member who wishes to attend in person
- A non-South Tees delegate who would like to attend either in person or virtually
Fully interactive sessions on:
- CESR application process
- Evidence collection
- Evidence upload (Tips and tricks)
- Myths vs. reality
- Use of overseas evidence
- Evidence verification process
- Old and new curriculum
- CESR Soft Skills
- CESR GIRFT (Get it right first time)
- And anything else that you would like to discuss about your application!
The meeting will include a GMC Specialist Team presentation followed by a Q & A session
SAS doctors and LEDs, Educational Leads and Supervisors
The Postgraduate Department, STRIVE Academic Centre, South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
All cancellations need to be made through your STRIVE events system account.
Please make sure that you do cancel your booking if you become unable to attend, as there is likely to be a waiting list for this event and your place can then be offered to others. Thank you.