Course designed for IMT2 trainees who are entering IMT3/SpR year. Aimed at preparing them for ‘step-up’ in August.
- Generic CIPs
- 3 – Communicates effectively and is able to share decision making, while maintaining appropriate situational awareness, professional behaviour and professional judgement.
- 4 – Is focussed on patient safety and delivers effective quality improvement in patient care
- Clinical CIPs
- 1 – Managing and Acute Unselected Take
- 5 – Managing medical problems in patients in other specialties and special cases
- 7 – Delivering effective resuscitation and managing the acutely deteriorating patient
Prepare IMT2s for working as Medical registrar on acute take
All attendees will receive a certificate for attendance upon completion of the feedback survey sent out after the session.
This event has been arranges by the Postgraduate Department.
For any queries, please contact: [email protected]
All cancellations need to be made through your account.