To outline key techniques and good practice in order to record clear and concise notes during a meeting and be able to produce minutes after the meeting.
- Identify the skills required to take accurate and concise notes
- Apply the skills of active listening
- Create an agenda to a standard format
- Be able to identify and use a variety of note taking techniques
- Demonstrate how to produce clear and accurate minutes to standard format
South Tees NHS trust staff
The Training and Development team. For information please email: [email protected].
All cancellations need to be made through your account. For those who do not attend without cancellation, your line manager will be notified and a possible charge may be incurred.
Please be advised that this session has a minimum attendee requirement therefore if this isn’t met we may cancel the session. If this session is cancelled we will aim to advise attendees as far in advance as possible and apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Certificates and feedback:
Upon completion of this course a certificate will be available for you to download from your account along with any other post course information.