To develop an understanding of time management and learn techniques to help you manage your time effectively during your working day.
- Understand the importance of time management.
- Identify the barriers/challenges we face when working to manage our time effectively.
- Explore theory of time management.
- Understand the benefits of time management.
- Recognise how we can develop our own techniques and tools to manage our time at work and be more productive.
South Tees NHS trust staff
If you are a non-medical registrant who is eligible for Continual Professional Development (CPD) funding this course will account as part of your annual allowance for CPD funding.
The Learning and Development team. For information please email: [email protected]
All cancellations need to be made through your account. For those who do not attend without cancellation, your line manager will be notified and a possible charge may be incurred.
Please be advised that this session has a minimum attendee requirement therefore if this isn’t met we may cancel the session. If this session is cancelled we will aim to advise attendees as far in advance as possible and apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Certificates and feedback:
Upon completion of this course a certificate will be available for you to download from your account along with any other post course information.