STRIVE Academic Centre is committed to improving surgical training opportunities for all trainees and staff within the region. We now offer the opportunity to loan out our EoSim laparoscopic trainers for personal use where you can practice from learning and refining advanced invasive surgery techniques.
Contents of kit for hire:
- 5 lap arms
- 3 practice boards
- Angled velcro board
- Box of sutures
- Fishing line for knot tying
- Box of assorted consumables for practice
- A laptop is required for video feed (not included)
Loaning the equipment:
Please note the following terms and conditions that you need to agree when you loan the equipment:
- You can loan the equipment for 1 month
- All equipment is picked up and returned to the simulation office (2nd Floor, STRIVE Academic Centre, JCUH)
- Equipment is returned in the condition it was hired out. Any returned equipment with considerable damage will be charged for (all equipment is checked prior to issue and on return).
- Equipment is returned within the agreed timescales
Please complete and submit the form if you would like to hire this equipment.