Thursday 6th & Friday 7th June 2024
This highly successful advanced neonatal conference is aimed towards professionals who are engaged in the care of newborn infants and will include consultants, specialist trainees, advanced nurse practitioners and senior neonatal nurses.
- Does intratracheal Budesonide and Surfactant improve outcomes – Results from PLUSS trial.
- Optimizing respiratory support in delivery room.
- Update on oxygen therapy at resuscitation.
- Does Japan have better outcomes with extreme preterm infants? Why?
- Current status of BPD in Japan.
- How do they feed extreme preterm infants in Germany?
- Workshops/CBD: On optimizing conventional ventilation.
- Workshops/CBD: On optimizing high frequency ventilation.
- BPD prevention bundle from Germany.
- What research has changed neonatal practice in UK?
- What is platform trials? Platipus adaptive platform trial in ANZ.
- Neonatal airway update.
- Optimising oxygenation during neonatal intubation- results from THRIVE study.
- Current evidence on High flow therapy in NICU.
- How could I avoid Intubation? Do I have a choice?
- Shall we play a game?- RETAIN board game workshop on neonatal resuscitation.
Education events and conferences team, STRIVE Academic Centre
Email: [email protected]
All cancellations need to be made through your account. All events have a strict cancellations policy.
Certificates and feedback:
Upon completion of this course a certificate will be available for you to download from your account along with any other post course information. Please ensure you complete your feedback so we are able to continuously improve our training.