Your privacy is important to us – just as knowing how we use your information is important to you. The following information gives you full visibility of how we collect, use, share and protect your personal information when you use our products, services and our website.
Information we hold
When you register to attend an event, sign up to our newsletter or to receive information from us we may hold some or all of the following information about you:
- Your name, address, phone and or mobile number, organisation and email address
How we would use your information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process the products or services you have bought from us. For example registering to attend one of our courses, use of the events service, sale of exhibition space.
- To provide the appropriate product or service to you for example sending you confirmation details, event reminders, course materials.
- For registration purposes with relevant awarding bodies.
- To bill you for any products or services.
- Contact you if billing information is incorrect or we aren’t able to take payment.
- To respond to any questions or concerns you may have about your product or service.
- We will contact you to keep you updated with current information about products or services that may be of interest to you unless you opt out.
We use personal data such as your name and email address or where an email address is not provided a postal address to contact you.
How we share your personal information
Where applicable, we share information about you with:
- Other delegates attending the same event as you.
- Any exhibition companies attending the same event as you
- Other departments within the trust who may wish to update your training record.
We would only ever share your name and the organisation that you work for.
How long do we keep your personal information
We’ll store your information for as long as we have to by law. If there’s no legal requirement, we’ll only store it for as long as we need to.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have an information governance team who constantly review and improve measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, accidental loss, disclosure or distribution.
What are your rights?
You have a right to access your personal information, to object to the processing of your personal information, to rectify, to erase, to restrict your personal information.
For further information please get in touch through our contact us page.