Friday 9th June 2023
A one-day advanced neonatal conference aimed at Consultants, Trainees, Nurses and Advanced Nurse Practitioners.
- Transfusing preterm infants – when, who, how and how much? What do we actually know? Results from the TOP trial
- Is it time to forget about the PDA? – results from BeNeDuctus trial
- Non-invasive ventilation – opinion or evidence-based optimisation?
- Neonatal intubation – can we acknowledge our faults and improve? – Lessons from across the oceans
- Respiratory monitoring in neonatal resuscitation – ready for prime time?
- Debriefing – essential or modern fad?
- What should be an ideal BPD prevention bundle? – Down Under or Transatlantic
- Can we standardise BPD treatment by agreeing the evidence? – North American experience
- How can we best use neonatal data to improve care and outcomes – the UK experience and lessons from elsewhere
- Are lungs the best targets for Ultrasound in the NICU?
Education events and conferences team, STRIVE Academic Centre
Email: [email protected]
All cancellations need to be made through your account. All events have a strict cancellations policy.
Certificates and feedback:
Upon completion of this course a certificate will be available for you to download from your account along with any other post course information. Please ensure you complete your feedback so we are able to continuously improve our training.