These sessions are available for individuals or group sessions for consultant meetings. These cover the basic requirements to update for appraisal and GMC registration as an educator. They are aimed at CS/ES as a basic silver level update in education.
• Introduce the South Tees Postgrad team
• Illustrate our aims for the next 5 years
• Summarise the training opportunities available locally and regionally
• Summarise what is new in education
• Define the skills of a good supervisor (CS / ES) – what are the GMC requirements (including educational appraisal)
• Identify the importance of your educational lead
• Provide examples of good feedback
• Provide examples of how great training is intertwined with high quality clinical care
• Highlight the importance of speciality induction, constructive feedback, supportive environment, workforce planning in delivering high quality training
These updates are for Consultants at South Tees Trust.
Postgraduate Team, STRIVE Academic Centre
Email: [email protected]
Cancellations and other information:
All cancellations need to be made through your account.