This course outlines why good customer service is a vital part of a patients experience of the NHS. It can act as a useful reminder of the trust values and behaviours and the positive impact they have on the service.
- Explore human empathy in relation to the patient journey
- Identify what is good and bad customer service
- Examine the impact of body language and tone of voice
- How to resolve challenges such as difficult situation or communication issues
- Underline the importance of confidentiality
South Tees NHS trust staff
If you are a non-medical registrant who is eligible for Continual Professional Development (CPD) funding this course will account as part of your annual allowance for CPD funding.
The Training and Development team. For information please email: [email protected]
All cancellations need to be made through your account. For those who do not attend without cancellation, your line manager will be notified and a possible charge may be incurred.
Please be advised that this session has a minimum attendee requirement therefore if this isn’t met we may cancel the session. If this session is cancelled we will aim to advise attendees as far in advance as possible and apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Certificates and feedback:
Upon completion of this course a certificate will be available for you to download from your account along with any other post course information.