Topics covered include
- The importance of psychological safety and human factors in debriefing
- How to create psychological safety and why communication skills are essential in crafting a high-level learning environment
- Evidence based behind psychological safety and human factors and why the absence of psychological safety can be so damaging to learners within simulation
- Different Models of Debriefing
- How to effectively debrief based on the situation
- Practical session to demonstrate how Debriefing can facilitate release of built-up emotions during simulation or a learning event
- Interactive workshop at the end to consolidate theoretical learning
This event is open for all nursing and medical educators who have an interest
in simulation-based education.
This event is CPD certified and will award you 3 points.
Refreshments will be provided.