A course held within the trust run by the education faculty.
Explore some of the Difficult Problems Educational Supervisors may encounter including Trainees in difficulty and those with suboptimal ARCP outcomes
Key Learning Outcomes:
- To identify issues with trainees in difficulty from case studies
- To discuss action required
- To be able to list some of the sources available
- To discuss the particular problems with trainees during the pandemic
- To be able to list the ARCP outcomes
- To discuss the appeals process
- To be able to write and implement a learning plan
This is for Educational Supervisors, Consultants and SAS doctors.
Postgraduate Team, STRIVE Academic Centre
Email: [email protected]
All cancellations need to be made through your account.
Please note: If you arrive later than the advertised start time you may be refused entry, depending on the potential impact of a late arrival on other attendees and the content of the session.