Acute oncology refers to the management of the unexpected care needs of the patient with cancer, including emergency situations and the acutely unwell patient. This study day touches on some of the topics that arise within acute oncology.
- Advanced Care Practitioner’s roles in oncology
- Oncology care for elderly and frail patients
- Advances in radiotherapy
- Acute pain team, interventions to improve patient symptoms
- Genomic medicine and cancer care
- Cancer associated thrombus; the guidelines
- Cancer associated thrombus; what’s next?
Education events and conferences team, STRIVE Academic Centre
Email: [email protected]