This course is designed to help managers & Team Leaders develop skills and knowledge in preparing to deliver annual staff appraisals to their staff. Topics include how to plan & prepare for the meeting as well as how to approach a well-being conversation.
- Comprehend the importance of the appraisal process
- Be able to prepare for and deliver an effective appraisal
- Apply relevant policies and relate to the new appraisal document
- Understand the importance of wellbeing how to hold a wellbeing conversation
- How to work with employees to set individual SMART objectives
- Identify sources of support to guide our employees.
South Tees NHS trust staff (Agenda for change)
If you are a non-medical registrant who is eligible for Continual Professional Development (CPD) funding this course will account as part of your annual allowance for CPD funding.
The Training and Development team. For information please email: stees.traini[email protected]
All cancellations need to be made through your account. For those who do not attend without cancellation, your line manager will be notified and a possible charge may be incurred.
Please be advised that this session has a minimum attendee requirement therefore if this isn’t met we may cancel the session. If this session is cancelled we will aim to advise attendees as far in advance as possible and apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Certificates and feedback:
Upon completion of this course a certificate will be available for you to download from your account along with any other post course information.