This session is aimed at managers and team leaders to enable them to prepare for an effective and productive conversation with colleagues; to understand the impact of challenge within it and develop skills and knowledge to be able to hold the conversation to an effective outcome.
- Understand what a challenging conversation is
- Consider how to prepare for an effective conversation
- Identify and apply personal qualities when communicating
- How to use appropriate language and phrases to ensure a productive conversation
- How to close a conversation and move forward
- The importance of valuing your wellbeing
South Tees NHS trust staff
If you are a non-medical registrant who is eligible for Continual Professional Development (CPD) funding this course will account as part of your annual allowance for CPD funding.
The Learning and Development team. For information please email: [email protected]
All cancellations need to be made through your account. For those who do not attend without cancellation, your line manager will be notified and a possible charge may be incurred.
Please be advised that this session has a minimum attendee requirement therefore if this isn’t met we may cancel the session. If this session is cancelled we will aim to advise attendees as far in advance as possible and apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Certificates and feedback:
Upon completion of this course a certificate will be available for you to download from your account along with any other post course information.
This session is CPD accredited awarding 3 CPD points towards your professional development.