This course is designed to help Managers & Team Leaders develop skills and knowledge in supporting staff going through the menopause. Topics include what menopause is, the impact of symptoms, legislation, and how to have a supportive conversation.
- To understand the impact of menopausal symptoms and how these can affect our colleagues at work and home.
- Recognise the benefits of speaking openly about menopause.
- Identify how as a manager you can support your colleagues and sign post appropriate help.
- Legal implications and introduction of the Trust menopause policy and what this means.
- How menopause can impact on minority groups.
South Tees NHS trust staff
If you are a non-medical registrant who is eligible for Continual Professional Development (CPD) funding this course will account as part of your annual allowance for CPD funding.
The Training and Development team. For information please email: [email protected].
All cancellations need to be made through your account. For those who do not attend without cancellation, your line manager will be notified and a possible charge may be incurred.
Please be advised that this session has a minimum attendee requirement therefore if this isn’t met we may cancel the session. If this session is cancelled we will aim to advise attendees as far in advance as possible and apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Certificates and feedback:
Upon completion of this course a certificate will be available for you to download from your account along with any other post course information.
This session is CPD accredited awarding 2 CPD points towards your professional development.