To outline key techniques and good practice in order to record clear and concise notes during a meeting and be able to produce minutes after the meeting.
- Identify the skills required to take accurate and concise notes
- Apply the skills of active listening
- Create an agenda to a standard format
- Be able to identify and use a variety of note taking techniques
- Demonstrate how to produce clear and accurate minutes to a standard format
We have developed a course to support our staff in line with the Trust Learning, Development & Quality Improvement Strategy.
- Creating opportunities for learning
- Committing to our people
- Enhancing employee engagement
- Developing a positive learning culture
Fee: The training is free to attend for South Tees Hospitals employees. Non-attendance may be charged to your centre.
If you have any questions including information about virtual sessions please contact [email protected].
Cancellations: If you are unable to attend you must cancel your place through this booking system.
Please be advised that this session has a minimum attendee requirement therefore if this isn’t met we may cancel the session. If this session is cancelled we will aim to advise attendees as far in advance as possible and apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.