This session aims to provide staff with skills such as answering questions effectively, being prepared for an interview mentally and displaying confidence in order to experience a comprehensive interview.
Please note in preparation for this session, you may wish to bring along a job description for the role you would like to apply for.
- Apply tools and tips for completing expressions of interest and application forms (including online forms in Trac), and understanding the interview process.
- The need to carry out research prior to an interview.
- The importance of preparing effectively for interviews and how to implement the 3 P’s (Plan, Prepare, Perform).
- How to apply the STARR model for potential interview questions.
- Managing nerves and confidence to perform successfully within an interview.
South Tees NHS trust staff
If you are a non-medical registrant who is eligible for Continual Professional Development (CPD) funding this course will account as part of your annual allowance for CPD funding.
The Learning and Development team. For information please email: [email protected]
All cancellations need to be made through your account. For those who do not attend without cancellation, your line manager will be notified and a possible charge may be incurred.
Please be advised that this session has a minimum attendee requirement therefore if this isn’t met we may cancel the session. If this session is cancelled we will aim to advise attendees as far in advance as possible and apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Certificates and feedback:
Upon completion of this course a certificate will be available for you to d download from your account along with any other post course information.
This session is CPD accredited and will award you 2 CPD points