Human Factors – Working out of your comfort zone
We invite you to attend our first annual medical education conference and awards presentation. Our first conference will focus on sharing experiences from a range of clinicians who have needed to work out of their comfort zones.
Learning outcomes include:
- Reflection, insight and understanding of experiences
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Fostering an empathic environment
- Understanding differential attainment
- Personal growth
- How can medical education be different
- In addition to a range of talks we will be presenting out annual medical education awards for contribution to patient care, education, quality and safety
Consultants, postgraduate doctors, medical students, educators, nursing staff and any other member of staff with an interest in medical education.
All cancellations need to be made through your account. For those who do not attend without cancellation, your line manager will be notified and a possible charge may be incurred. All paid events have a strict cancellations policy.
Certificates and feedback:
Upon completion of this course a certificate will be available for you to download from your account along with any other post course information. Please ensure you complete your feedback so we are able to continuously improve our training.