This one-day conference is an opportunity to meet research colleagues from the two trusts, learn about recent developments and achievements and all of the exciting opportunities available to grow our research partnerships for improved patient care through research.
PROGRAMME TO FOLLOW SHORTLY
Conference sessions to include:
- Keynote address: Prof Derek Bell, Joint Chair, North Tees & Hartlepool and South Tees NHS FTs
- Developing our Principal Investigators and Chief Investigators
- How to grow our Commercial portfolio
- Developing our NMAHP researchers
- Collaborations with Academia to grow research
All staff – medical and non-medical with an interest in research and how it contributes to improved patient care.
Education events and conferences team, STRIVE Academic Centre
Email: [email protected]