This course introduces the topic of unconscious bias and the effect this can have on the workplace. Unconscious bias affects everyone and by acknowledging that it does exist we can start to address the impact that it can have on individuals, colleagues and patients.
- Define what is meant by ‘unconscious bias’
- Discuss the impact in the context of a work setting
- Examine the impact of unconscious bias on our day to day behaviours in the workplace and decision making
- Develop an insight into your own unconscious bias
- Identify ways to take compensatory action
South Tees NHS trust staff
The Training and Development team. For information please email: [email protected]
All cancellations need to be made through your account. For those who do not attend without cancellation, your line manager will be notified and a possible charge may be incurred.
Please be advised that this session has a minimum attendee requirement therefore if this isn’t met we may cancel the session. If this session is cancelled we will aim to advise attendees as far in advance as possible and apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Certificates and feedback:
Upon completion of this course a certificate will be available for you to download from your account along with any other post course information.