A one-day virtual advanced neonatal conference aimed at Consultants, Trainees, Nurses and Advanced Nurse Practitioners.
- Cord Management: Embedding evidence into practice
- Heart rate monitoring in delivery room: Evaluation and clinical implications of current practices
- Neonatal Resuscitation: Which knowledge gaps remain a big problem?
- When to stop neonatal resuscitation: How long is too long?
- How can we reduce delivery room intubations? Use of nasal prongs for delivery room stabilisation
- Family integrated care in the United Kingdom
- Pulse oximetry screening for non-cardiac problems in neonates
- HIE management: Current evidence and future directions
- Which babies should be considered for PDA ligation?
- Automated FiO2 control in NICU: ‘Nice or necessary’?
Education events and conferences team, STRIVE Academic Centre
Email: [email protected]
All cancellations need to be made through your account. All events have a strict cancellations policy.
Certificates and feedback:
Upon completion of this course a certificate will be available for you to download from your account along with any other post course information. Please ensure you complete your feedback so we are able to continuously improve our training.