A one-day virtual conference aimed at Dermatologists from across the North of England and some Paediatricians.
- Vascular Anomalies in Children
- Classification & When to Consider Beta Blocker Therapys
- Genetic Testing & Clinical Implications of Vascular Malformations
- Overview of pharmaceutical posters
- Laser therapy for vascular lesions
- Bleomycin Sclerotherapy of Vascular Anomalies
- ‘Dermatology in the Dark’
- Automated FiO2 control in NICU: ‘Nice or necessary’?
Aimed at Dermatologists and Paediatricians with an interest in vascular anomalies in children as well as topics above.
Education events and conferences team, STRIVE Academic Centre
Email: [email protected]
All cancellations need to be made through your account. All events have a strict cancellations policy.
Certificates and feedback:
Upon completion of this course a certificate will be available for you to download from your account along with any other post course information. Please ensure you complete your feedback so we are able to continuously improve our training.